Monday, January 28, 2008

Visiting some other volunteers

The last month I visited some fellow volunteers in their respective sites around the country. It was a good trip, I went the first week in January to visit a new province called Herrera for a friends bday which was pretty fun. Then a few later I visited another friend who lives in my province who is up in the mountains and lives near this awesome lake and has some awesome waterfalls nearby. Check it out everyone.

Here are pics from a typical Panamanian bday party. I went to visit a fellow peace corps volunteer for his birthday and his host family really went all out for him for his birthday.



My friend Robert and Matt with Rob´s host dad at his birthday party.


Here are pics from when I visited my friend Ashley in her site near a really cool lake. She also has some cooler weather here than in other parts of the country which is nice.

A cool waterfall about 10 minutes from her house



Me at the top of the hill above her town. You can see the cool lake down below.

No comments: